Make dry brushing a part of your routine!
Dry brushing is a technique that gently unclogs pores and exfoliates your skin, boosts lymphatic flow, which get rid of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials in the body; and lastly, improves overall blood circulation. It encourages healthier skin tone and texture for that amazing glow.
Made of 100% sisal bristles and natural materials, the EcoShack Body Brush has the perfect firmness and texture for dry brushing. It’s not too rough nor too gentle: it’s just right! It can also be used as a traditional shower brush with soap and water.
When to do it: best to do it in the morning before shower to effectively remove dry skin.
How long: 3-5 minutes.
How often: once or twice a week.
How to dry brush:
- Start brushing all areas of the arms in long, fluid strokes towards the heart.
- Repeat the motion on the front and backs of the legs.
- Use circular strokes on the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet.
- Use circular motions on the abdomen and on the back.
- Avoid the face, neck, and chest areas along with regions with broken or open skin.
Size: 25cm x 9cm x 5cm
🌿Plastic-Free Advocacy 🍃
🌱Simple, Clean, No Frill Packaging 🌿
Following the zero (minimal) waste mantra, we try our best to package our products nice and neat, but you won’t find fancy packaging and excess wrapping. You’ll safely receive your parcel, but please don’t expect all the bells and whistles that normally come in products. No extra bags that you probably won't even use.
We do go by Simplicity and Minimal Waste! And oh, plastic free, too!