A green and eco-friendly house surely should stock our EcoShack Organic Beeswax Wrap! With different designs, choose the one that suits you and your family!
Eliminate plastic wraps and invest in reusable products like our organic beeswax wrap. Made from natural cotton and organic beeswax, the EcoShack beeswax wraps are your sustainable option!
Pack your kids lunch, secure leftover food in the fridge or wrap unused veggies, you can use it anyway you want! You're not just saving money from not buying foils and plastic wraps, but you are also doing your part in saving our planet.
The EcoShack Organic Beeswax Wraps are chemical free and food safe. Beeswax also has natural anti-bacterial quality, which is why they are good with food. With the right care, these wraps can last you years!
Each set comes with 3 pieces of wraps - small (17.5 x 20cm), medium (25 x 27.5cm), and large (33 x 35cm).
Care instructions: Don't wash your beeswax wrap in hot water or use inside the microwave. Rinse in cool up to lukewarm water and use mild detergent. Feel free to use cloth or sponge to dry them, or air dry. Store in a cupboard or in your kitchen drawer away from wet kitchen towels.
Overtime, you may see some small degree of flaking, but do not worry because it does happen. Here's what you need to do:
- An old cookie sheet or an old pan. It can be a little messy so just be prepared for it
- A reusable baking sheet
- An oven
- A place to hang your beeswax wrap
- Grated beeswax (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 140°C.
- Put a reusable baking sheet down on the cookie sheet and grab an old cookie sheet or pan and lay your beeswax wrap on top of the mat.
- Simply heat the pan in the oven keeping the door open and watch your wrap as the wax warms up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the wax on the wrap has re-melted, carefully take the wrap out by its corners and hang it up quickly before the wax dries.
- Once it’s cool – about 1 minute – your EcoShack Beeswax Wrap will be good as new!
- You can also sprinkle new beeswax (available now) on your wraps in case it needs topping up.
Approximate $ savings per year: $80 - $130 + landfill space + less plastic!
🌱Simple, Clean, No Frill Packaging 🌿
Following the zero (minimal) waste mantra, we try our best to package our products nice and neat, but you won’t find fancy packaging and excess wrapping. You’ll safely receive your parcel, but please don’t expect all the bells and whistles that normally come in products. No extra bags that you probably won't even use.
We do go by Simplicity and Minimal Waste! And oh, plastic free, too!